Friday, September 2

Friends Trip

Back From 4D3N trip alrdy...

Cant imagine my feeling when at there...

Dunno is "Good" or "No Good"

I cant even say it....

Just keep silent n leave it ...

Just Happy When I Start Walk In To Safari(Club name)
I Just cant wait for it..XD

Before going n while waiting friend at outside with the Cold Weather >.<



Although when start go in is din got such 'high' feeling...

Than we just hear+ING song and drink some beer while waiting for more 'high' song...

Beside that we somemore take some pic inside there..

My Outfit for That Night =]



Guess What...

This is My Very 1ST Time For Clubbing....XD

But the Only Thing i dunlike is that Singing Band...

Know why?

Because that band d song is making me no mood = =

It Suck = =

While waiting...

Suddenly the next table got 1 girl come and invite us if can mind we join them...coz them can finish the beer/wine...(Dunno how to say= =)

So we just join them...

Them got 2 boys 1 girl...

We got 1 boy n 3 girls...

After that...

"La la la la la  la la la la la la la la la....."
"Tonite we gon be hit on the Floor....."

Ahhaaaaa~~XD

My favourite Song~~~

So we Dance On The Floor~~~~XD

WOOHOOO~~~~~!!!

Such Long time i din Dance alrdy....

Damn Happy and Happy...=]


Six of Us inside the while got 1 boy is talking pic with us...(too bad he cant take the pic together)



Taking picture after kiki was Vomit the 2nd time = =




btw, kiki is the 1st person who drunk n "pengsan"

2nd, is the boy that wear black colour cloth...

3rd, is the girl who standing beside me...

Ahahaha~Them was Drunk Badly that day = =


What a miracle that I Din Drunk or "pengsan" that night...

Hmmmmm....I think mayb i din drink too much kut =-=

After that.....

The Unbelievable thing Happen~!!

HO HO HO

Someone Is KxxSING at there @@!!

WOW~!!

Wanna Know Who?? Aha~Just Guess For urself~~XD

After the club had been finish...

Them still vomit+ING =-=

Is Such Disgusting........


Such Funny when see them drunk like hell~XD

If Got Chance I Wanna Go Again...=]

Hope+ING

But this time I want dance whole Night~~XD

I dunwan always just stand at there like an idiot = =



Next Time Next Time~~~

Waiting For The Next Time~~~

Hope Hope Hope

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment