Friday, November 19

can be a nice day?❤

1st~


sry for late update~

tis happen at yesterday~


afternoon~

1 p.m~

nemo jio me go watch unstopptable~

movie at 2 p.m~

i say the movie 1st will out the train 1st~

n reli is out train 1st~

wow~

i so clever^^

hahaha~~

paisei nia~~XD

wow~

tat movie reli make me kinjiong nia~

@.@

n COLD oso==

coz sit under the aircond==''

god damn cold==

cold till me shake~

nemo oso shake~~XD

but ho chio oso la~~

before goin watch movie~

babe~

send me msg~

say tonite wan eat pizza hut?

i say dunno~

up to u~

thn tonite had to face he d~

1st i dunwan face to he~

i scare i will cry out~

but at last at home cry==

coz something happen lo~

secret^^

after we eat pizza~


i got two choice~


1.go frenz new house~


2.go jubic perak jalan jalan~


babe choose jubic perak jalan~


so go ply lo~


hehe~


we still small~~XD


tat nite my heart feel hapi again~


finally din break d~


n recover a piece n a piece~


hope can fast fast recover~


dun hav any break d~


we hav take pic~


but cant upload==


got problem~


so~


go fb see thn^^


juz two pic oni~


1 is me 1 is babe~~


me take 1~~


if nice click like thn~~




THX^^❤





I Love u Forever~





hope dun make me dun noe u again~❤

No comments:

Post a Comment