Thursday, October 21

20.10.2010❤?

20.10.2010??

is a happy day?

nope...

not a happy day~

for me totally not a gud day~

isn't for u all is a gud day?

i think some of u is some of not~

today~

Hmmm.....

i mean yesterday~

coz today is 21.10.2010 d~

so is yesterday d~

yesterday~

we buy movie ticket~

thn go sceret recipe eat cake~

cost u RM20.70~

coz service change is RM1.80 thn we eat juz RM18~

two cake 1 drink~

thn after tat babe go buy car book again==

after buy i take go put at car thn babe go toilet==

thn meet at frenz working place there chatting~

when 9.40p.m~

we go watch movie d~

coz movie is 9.50p.m~

thn buy a drink go in d~

but din start yet~

juz wait~

few minit start d~

thn watch till the movie wan finish d~

babe suddenly say: ''next week i dunwan bring u out d..."

I.....................

i dunno wan say wat~

11.40p.m~

movie finish d~

but i not happy...

thn when walk b ouside...

u say again...

............

i no word to say~

at car u say it again...

u say u wan me study n say my mom dun like...==

1st~

i wan say is...

i already say many time d~

i say i not the person who r very CLEVER...

n i not same like ur gal frenz...

they CLEVER in study...

but I NOT...

me juz me..

even if i gt study i oso cant in 1...

dun say i not concentrate...

i got but i oso cant...

ok...

my brain juz like Alzheimer's Disease....

u noe tat de...

i always forget tis forget tat~

how i read at home oso cant in!

oni at school can in...

outside except school...

ALL cant in...

din u get it wat i try to say to u???

if start next week din out with u...

thn hav to wait till 23/12/2010 juz can meet d...

u think i can wait?!

NO!!!I CANT!!

i ask nemo bout wat u say~

she say u ki siao...

if is she...

she will huat siao==

but for me?!

I WILL oso...

PLZ...

dun say about study in front me...

u say u got read my blog...

but i say dun say bout study in front me d y u still saying??!!!

i say i will bo siok!

n now i reli bo siok d!

but wat can i do???

u juz 1 word oni can win d...

but me?

how many word oso cant win u...

Speechless...

i juz noe tat if u din bring me out i oso din take my book to read de...

coz i juz at school thn oni read...

2nd~

my mom~

u say my mom dun like?

watever she say juz say...

yes...

she dun like...

but wat can she do?

NTH!

she juz kapsiao...

coz tis is her work...

she need to kapsiao...

when she kapsiao habis thn nth happen d...

u dunno my mom d pattern so dun make a decision for me...

coz u dunno she...

but i noe...

i noe wat i doin...

i juz wan to say to u i not CLEVER IN STUDY!

so...

dun make me to study...

if u make me to study...

i will more dun like study...

i will be the opposition against u...

i say it n i will...

coz i doin it now to mom...

dun make me do it to u...

stop kasiao+ING to me...

i beg u...

please STOP...

STOP...STOP ALL...

i dunwan hear it anymore...

study is me...

work is u...

so if wan to worry juz worry about ur work n ur back...

coz ur back always hurt...

take gud care of it n stop worry about me...

i noe wat i doin now...

stop now...

n start worry ur thing...

no more my thing...

PLEASE!

i dunwan argue with u about tis...

n i dunwan argue with u d...

when u saying tat thing i juz keep quiet n let u say...

coz i dunwan argue...

so...

when u see tio tis stop asking me about tat...

n stop worry about tat again...

i dunwan talk about tat anymore...

please...

hope u read my blog n understand wat i trying to say~
n important is i not trying to argue to u...
n i dunwan it too...
i juz wan u to STOP wat u doin now...
i noe wat i doin...
so STOP IT...
PLEASE...
promise me can??
if u see tio please reply at chat to me there...
hope u promise me...
but i think got 90% is imposible...
right?
reply me...

No comments:

Post a Comment