Saturday, October 16

ALL JUZ ME❤

Y i put tat~

coz all juz about me~

no more others~

all juz me~

pic oso juz me~

thing oso juz me~

JUZ ME~~

Y i say?

coz ur 1 word make me delete all ur pic~

dun blame me~

is u make me 1~~

so u r angry~

i'm sorry~

sorry to make u angry~

n i angry too~

so juz forget it~

Now~

juz blog N me~

no more u I guess~

Wat can i do??

can u teach me?

My mood damn FUCKING HOT!!

actually wat u wan???

i still blur+ING~

u like to flirt gal?

noe gal??

having fun with them??

or u wan them to be ur GF oso???

n not juz me is ur GF??

juz like i say: ''我就是后备...别的女生就是前锋...''

am i right??

i guess right ba~

everytime u chat with them always will gt tat emotion~

tis ah~^^ or wat emotion oso~

but with me??

u got put?

NOPE

not even 1...

with them talk till like very happy or wat...

with me?

NONE

mayb them more special then me...

i noe i 'm not tat special...

but i can say..

i not same with them...

dun call me change to like them...

i will hit ppl...

i am a rude gal...

i NOT a gentle gal...

n dun make me same like them...

u got ur style...

but me oso got my style...

I am a neutral girl...

thn~

i not the perfect person...

but u oso...

everyone oso not so perfect...

juz like: ''就算是美女...可是大的便出来还是一样是臭的...''

but if u gt do wrong thing u oso will not tell me 1~

dun say u din...

now i juz noe i cant slp...

n i need ur hug NOW...

but can mie??

CANT

juz wan to cry...

dunno y...

isn't me too love u?

or too tired to u??

or juz me CRAZY??

mayb reli is crazy...

coz u always call me crazy...

n u oso call me like tat in front of other gal...

wat can i do??

more crazy??

or juz like nemo?

PSYCO???

mayb is...

but...

wat i hav to say...

watever~

juz got tis blog let me say out my feeling...

but not all feeling...

since i noe u gt read my blog...

actually when i hear tio u gt read my blog i gt kena shock...

thn after tat i dunno still wan sambung write my blog or not?

but i decide sambung...

but i will not carefull bout wat i gonna to write...

coz i will say ur bad word here...

or anyone bad word here...

so~

sorry to u all...

exspecially U...

SORRY...

now 3.20a.m~

i still cant slp...

dunno wan do wat d...

so...

gud bye...

next time come write again..







SORRY
juz ur 1 word
i delete all me n u de pic
i juz wan show ppl
U R MY BOY FRIEND
stay away from u
dun huat hiao when u is FLIRT them
tat all
我只是需要多点安全感...
就这么简单...

No comments:

Post a Comment