Monday, March 21

Capture Capture Capture~XD

1st~

dunno y tis few day i like to capture capture~XD

take the camera n capture it~

hahaha~

i capture my phone~

see~!!

u all guess how many years i use it??!

2 years?3 years??

wrong~!!!

is 5 years~!!!

the end of 2006 till now still using~!!

n when i start using it~it already wan "die" d~

coz my "bai ka zai" mia bro use till same like a piece of rubbish!!==

wan buy a new 1~

but hor~

when 2009 my babe say wan buy new 1 for me but now still din buy for me ko==

juz a lie~==

watever~

see my phone~

still nice?@@


my dog turn~

show my dog~

when it finish cut hair~

cut izit??!

my mom cut it~

although got many hole on my dog body~XDD

poor guy~poor face~always show tis face for me when i eating==

cut lehXDD


still wet wet~cut hair suddely turn into so smallXD


hmmm~

nowdays alwalys rain~

3++ start rain till 6 or 7++ thn baru stop~

outside my house~


yeah~!!peace=.=V


geli weather==


poor cat~sit neighbour car come my here~

no ppl dare to feed it~or mayb dunno the cat at here==

it hide under my neighbour car at neighbour work place come till here~

poor cat~

always meow~meow~meow~~

now alrdy gone d~

dunno is walk away jor or die jor?!!==

haiz~~~





at nite~

20/3/2011~the nite after supper moon~


big??!definity not~!coz i ZOOM it~==



nice view?



haha~!!

i juz buy two little hamster~

so cute~!!

hmmm~i think 1 of them is 3 month big n another 1 is 4 month big alrdy~

4 month d is mom d~3 month d is mine d~XD

tis 1 is mom d~XD



left 1 is mom~right 1 is mine~XDD

big n small~XD

CUTE~!!


sit outside their house~XD



I'm so happy n scare oso~

coz i long long time din adop hamster d~

i think bout 6-7 years d~==

tat y i scare~n i scare it bite me oso~XD

coz reli pain==

hope dun bite me~~

hahahaXDD

tis is my two days d blog~

compare into 1~coz lazt separete into 2 blog d~

n all bout same thing~

Capture~!!XD

Hmmm~i hope i can get a camera~

not normal d~

is like photograph mia camera~

but i think is hard to get it lar~

now juz wait wait n wait~

all i nid to do juz wait~~~~~~~~~~

haiz~~

Btw~

hope everyday can ALWAYS PEACE~!!

Coz i love peace~peace~peace~

I love star oso lar~XD

Peace Always=]

No comments:

Post a Comment