Wednesday, March 23

Result Day~!!23/3/2011

1ST~!!!

moning bout 10++ i goin to school~!!

thn~!!

i juz hope tat my BM is pass oni~

other i dun care d~

coz MOST important is BM oni~XDD

thn thn~

i though nid 11++ lebih baru can take tio result==

whoes noe early alrdy can take d==

when i arrival my frenz alrdy take result d ask me fast fast go take it~==

when wan take d tat time~

i feel like i wan go LONG PIAK~!!

WHOES noe~!!!

My BM PASS~!!XDD

but my account,sejarah n ekonomi fail~

other all pass~

but ok oso liao lar~==

mayb other ppl feel not enough to them when see tio like tis d result~

but for me~

its enough alrdy~

coz my percubaan paper is 3 subjek pass oni==

other all fail~

haha~

so is gud to hav juz 3 subjek fail d result~XD

SO~!!

I'm "PROUD" to hav tis result...=='''

haiz~~

watever d~

now is choosing continous to study or juz go learn hair or juz go learn other thing??!

FAINT

actually~~

Got abit sad bout my result~

no face to see ppl d==



SEE!!

tis is my result=='''

3D 3E 3G all "3" ==



haiz~~

accept the truth ba~~

babe say malay pass thn ok d~

alrdy gud d~

haiz~~~

after tat~

go eat==

got no mood to eat~

cant finish wat i order~

HAIZ~~!!

suak thn~

go b home~

take pic~~XDD


hmmm~long time din take pic liao~

noe take till i weird jor==

weird face??@@





no smile==


Long Long nail~XDD

got abit feel like Do Re Mi~XDD

right to left~haha



hmmmm~i feel tio my hair colour bo ki liao~~

purple red hilang jor~==

turn b to last time dye mia colour liao~

right side~



left side~

tis side feel like din got any colour~==



dunno y~abit like tis pic~XD

got feel??XD

colour oso like~XDD



Btw~

dun get disappointed when noe my result~

coz i alrdy Try My Best~

So~

Sorry for let u down~



PEACE ALWAYS =.=V

No comments:

Post a Comment