Friday, April 22

1 day❤

hmmmm

should i be happy for tomolo????(pass 12a.m so now 22 d~XD)

i guese YEA~!!

Y??

Coz...........

MY BABE BIRTHDAY~XD

hahaha~

i must be sot d~

coz i din prepare any present for babe~

coz when we two together the 1st time he birthday i giv he wallet as persent...

BUT!!

he till now still NEVER use it!!

tat is i pekcek for==

tat wallet for 3 years d if till 23 is ngam ngam ho 3 YEARS d!!

i ask he y dunwan use...

at 1st he say scare make it dirty...

now i ask he y still dunwan change...

he giv me another answer d==

say : " tat wallet not use to use..."

walao eh!!

if is u...u pekcek or not==

Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!==

dunwan use say dunwan use lar...y nid so many excuse...

pong lu ah~!

so the next year i decide dunwan giv birthday present d==

Coz giv oso no use...

he NEVER use it..

waste my money...

dun blame me~~~~

u make me do like tis mia~~

blek~~~~~

so tis year i oso no present for u~

coz u no nid anything...

all u nid juz MONEY$$

right leh~~

i clever izit~XD

hahaha~~

hmmmm~~

when 23 they decide go to Yoshiya~~

eat sushi~~

haha~~

cant wait~~XD

but popi dun so expensive har~~~~

if babe no money i oso no money to pay 1==

COZ I SO POOR 1~==

Yea! I No work so got no money to use...

y??
coz I'm LAZYY~~!!

YEA!

I'm a lazy gal~!

i noe it~

so no nid kap me==

i will try to find for work d==

but lazyy too

haiz~~~~~

where got easy d work can let me do~~~~~~~~~~~

i wan die d~~~~~~~~~~~~~

suak d~~~~~

waiting for DEATH~XD

so~

tomolo oni continous lo~~~






------------------To Be Continous------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment