Sunday, April 24

Hapi birthday❤Kz N Rz

---------------Continous----------------



Yesterday say till tat will continous writing~

now i b to continous~~

1st~

they decide to go to Yoshiya to celebrate...


here d food nice oso~

prize abit expensive~

juz abit nia lar~~XD

thn we order+ING the food thn we chatting n waiting~

actually nothing special oso~

juz the word of "Birthday" special abit~~~

haha~

thn they chatting i capture the memories~~

but not so much...

coz nth to capture oso~

my Green Teaa~~~

no flovour 1~~~




after tat i ask Kz to take pic with me~

abit blur~~~





I like tamago~~~

So nice to eat n sweet sweet~~XD

I order Tamago Sushi , Tamago Maki n Unagi Sushi~~

All I like~XD

N Tamago Sushi eat 1 piece , Tamago Maki eat 5 of them~XD

thn Unagi Sushi i think i eat tio 2 oni kut~

so tat is my dinner d~~

not so full n not so hungry~~

haha~

After 10.30p.m like tat~

Our Nemo go take the cake out d~~

Is Time To Celebrate~!!XD

Hmmmm~~by the way~

Must Thank to Our Ms Nemo~~

Coz she order the cake~book the Yoshiya place n the Cheese Tart~

"Ms Nemo , Thank You~~"

Tis is the cake~

Oreo Cheese cake



Cheese Tart


Our Rz N Kz


SEE~!!They laugh till so brilliant~XD


Nice huh~~XD

taste not bad oso lar~~



Hc is "po mong+ING" Rz =.=


Cut the cake d~~

1 knife share 2 person~XD


Leng Zai+Leng Lui+Gud Camera Gal~XD



OMG~~My eye so smallll==


3 teeth 1 no teeth~XDD

bo ngam key~~haha


WooHoooo~~~~finish capture+ING~

Start to eat dy~~~~

Rz cut the cake coz Kz dunno how to sperate the cake to 9 ppl~~

haha~~

Rz cut till 1 small 1 big~

but can oso liao lar~~haha~

11.15p.m like tat~

we pay money~

All Amount is RM137.80

hmmmmm~~

u say expensive or cheap huh??

i dunno leh~~~

not me pay oso~~XD

we go out n stand for 20 minit like tat~

thn we chat again~~

We Laugh, We Talk,We Gosip...

hahaha~~~

We talk till so lough~~==

After 11.40p.m like tat~

We all decide to b home d~~

Home Sweet Home~~

When reach home~

take some pic~

Hmmmm~My hair long huh.....









This Is The End Of The Story~~

Nothing Special~~


20 years old d~

Plz dun so fast angry ndun be like a "Mother"....

Thank you==










U ask me y i so silent tonite...
Coz i got nothing to say so i silent n listen wat u all chating...
Mayb i prefer for Alone...
=]
Sorry for let u worry...
I guess u alrdy forget it...
So, Watever...
I Don't Think Tat I'm The First Place In Ur Heart...
Juz Do What U Like...










PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment