Thursday, September 16

MoVi3 dAy

yesterday

me,kz,dibao n ah ber

was goin to watch movie~

Actually~~

i when 8 was done all thing n waiting for them~

then kz go bath or wat till 8++~

then kz say still wan wait dibao them~

wait till 9.00

them baru come fetch me~

is so late!

our movie is 10.00

but 9.00 baru go~

is late ok==

dunno them is doin wat

do till so late==

then when i in tat car

i ask y so late

no one answer me

then ok lo~

suak lo~~forget it~

then tat movie is 18 below cant watch de

manatau tat kz BLAME me!!

say: "U la...y u is 17...We all 19 le juz u is 17 nia..."

(OI!!I 17 NOT MY FAULT OK!!!)

(U Think I LIKE TO BE 17 AH!!!)

(Wan Blame Blame urself la...Y wan find a 17 de GF...)

OK!NVM!

I endure!

I diam diam let u say~

forget it~~
Then 9.40~
we arival at there~
then fast fast go buy ticket
thn manatau no place sit already==
haiz~
thn they straight buy 11.45~
wan see the ticket~~XD
there is the ticket~
the ticket not same like other cinema de ticket~~
coz the ticket juz like a A4 paper nia
not same like other 1~card de~~
geli nia~~
wan save till like tis mie==
lol~~~
thn we still gt 1hour more de time~
wan do wat??
go KFC eat lo~
tat KFC aircond was CLOSE!
hot till me wan die ki==
me is the person who r very 'Severe sweating'...
----skip----
after eat~
we wan find lift~
but find till blur blur ki~n oso sesat jor~~
but nvm la~~
at last oso find the way go up there~~
at the ply game place~~
we look them ply lo~~
when go in there~
kz 1st thing is go watch them ply ''Initial D''...
then me?
me juz follow his tail~
he walk there watch i oso walk there watch~
he walk here watch i oso walk here watch~
wat can i do~
nth==
juz follow n follow~~==
follow till my leg n my back sakit~
we stand about 1 hour~i guess~~
thn finally they wan ply d~
but hor need to register a card de wor~
is so weird==
thn dibao mar register lo~~
after register wan refuel RM5 for 10coin~
then they boy ply~
we gal juz watch==
SIENZ
ply till 11.35~
we go buy some water to drink n go watch movie le~~
----skip----
after watch is 1.15~
still early~(i think)
thn striaght go home already~~
after fetch me home~~
they go home too~~
cinema day was End like tis~~
Thx For Viewing~~^^
(Erm~~~if i gt say tio u n 得罪tio u~~I'm Sry~)

No comments:

Post a Comment